PREPARING FOR OUR ARRIVAL
Being prepared saves a lot of time. By doing the following your belongings will be more protected and will ensure that we can begin immediately on our arrival.
- Please allow easy access from the working area to outside.
- Close doors to other areas or cover openings with a drop sheet to prevent dust from entering those areas.
- Unlock windows or leave a key to allow for ventilation.
- Skirting boards should be removed or can be added into the quote.
- Leave Meter/Power box unlocked.
- Cover smoke alarms.
- Clear working area of furniture and other items including curtains, blinds, electronic equipment, fridges, washing machines, microwaves and dishwashers.
- Clear working area of any items hanging on the walls.
- Any items that cannot be removed such as built in cupboards/cabinets should be sealed with masking tape and covered with a disposable drop sheet.
- If the working area has cupboards with tiles in them (pantry), clear out the cupboards.
- When the working area is an ensuite, allow access for wheelbarrow in and out the room. This may mean moving any furniture left in the room to a corner. Cover all furniture with a drop sheet, pack away any belongings and seal cupboards with masking tape.
- Read our Disclaimer.
Contact us today for a free quote within 24hrs for all your timber floor removal and vinyl floor removal needs in Perth.